Her Highness Shaikha Fatima Bint Mubarak has launched many initiatives since 60s, Locally, Regionally and Internationally.
- Launched the “UAE Inculcation” initiative, that aims to promote progress and provide a productive and sustainable school environment and maintain a smart environment, December 2017.
- launched the Sheikha Fatima Global Humanitarian Campaign “Provide Medical Treatment”, for the treatment of women and children, in Sudanese villages under the theme, “All of us are our Mother Fatima”, September 2017.
- launched My Child’s Seat initiative, with the aim of providing safe car seats for children to protect them in road accidents, August 2017.
- Supporting the “Me, Not My Disability” Society in Yemen, December 2016.
- Establishing the Sheikha Fatima Children Hospital and Surgical Center in Pristina the capital of Republic of Kosovo, March 2016.
- Water supply project to a number of villages in Yemen, February 2016.
- Launched a vocational program to provide sewing machines to Yemeni women to assist them earn their living, February 2016.
- Restoration and rehabilitation of a number of societies for the care of children with special needs in the Governorate of Aden, January 2016.